Load Next Page. Additional Reading.
Articles from Britannica Encyclopedias for elementary and high school students. Article Media. Table Of Contents.
- City of London, Ontario, Canada.
- Love.Resistance Part 1 (Creator Owned Anthology);
- Elizabeth Woodville: A Life - The Real Story of the White Queen?
- Pigport 1,2,3: Praktische Hinweise zur tier- und umweltfreundlichen sowie funktionssicheren und kostengünstigen Haltung von Mastschweinen (German Edition).
- London’s First Snow Event: What You Need to Know;
- Free entry to London's best buildings » Open City.
- London & Partners - Telling London’s story brilliantly;
Submit Feedback. Thank you for your feedback.nimucosacra.tk
Welcome to London Met
It has been designed by London studio Sheppard Robson to replace an existing office building on the corner of Holborn Viaduct, and demonstrate how the built environment can address issues such as climate change and air pollution. Once complete, the storey Citicape House will contain a five-star hotel alongside a mix of offices, co-working and event spaces, a sky-bar, spa and ground-level restaurant. Its size and form is informed by a pre-war building that had previously occupied the tapering corner site and "formed an elegant prow".
However, unlike the original building the ground floor will be set back from the street edge to allow a connection to a small plaza opposite the site. This is designed by Sheppard Robson in a bid to avoid "greenwashing the building", which will require the demolition of an existing building and an inevitably complex structure to enable it to span railway lines below it.
Enjoy access to 80+ London attractions including the Tower of London. Huge Savings vs. gate prices
Citicape House will be complete with a publicly accessible rooftop terrace on the eleventh floor that will offer unobstructed views of the city. This will be wrapped by the living wall, and also incorporate rooftop gardens containing threatened native wildflower species to help them flourish.
Take the survey now. Enjoy museum and galleries, music and theatre in the Square Mile and great walks in our heaths, commons and ancient woodland. Find it!
Welcome to the City of London Corporation. Aldgate in Winter. Your City About the Corporation Who we are, what we do A uniquely diverse organisation with a role that goes beyond that of an ordinary local authority Services For residents and city workers Parking, planning, housing, council tax, recycling, libraries, social care, schools
- Europe's largest green wall will be on Citicape House in London;
- London Tourism: Best of London.
- London’s best rooftop bars.
- Gifts: True Stories of Gods Love.
- London Design Festival |!
- Chatting With God.
- London | UK news | The Guardian;